I suggest you ...

i would like to see a table for building ships.

this would be a table that can calculate the cost of how many minerals a person needs using his skills, and the current price totals for each mineral and a total cost for the ship. it would also be able to do multiple ships by putting in a number of how many you would like to build.

308 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DaeDae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

http://eve-industry.org/calc/ does a great job of calculating manufacturing projects on ships and T2 modules. I'm putting this out there for everyone as a resource. If EveMon Dev have time to implement something similar, fantastic. If not, users can explore it as a tool. Full disclosure: I have no affiliation with "eve-industry".

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to many existing methods to accomplish this information, waste of EVEMON dev time

• Tom HofmanTom Hofman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've made this addon myself on an older version, it featured 2 mineral cost buttons "base/my mineral cost" below the mineral sheet and opened a new instance of the mineral worksheet with given amounts. It shouldn't be a big change or something, just a slight insight in manufacturing costs. All is there you only need to make a public property on the mineral worksheet form and pass an object in the blueprint mineral page.

• smilingmonksmilingmonk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have spreadsheets that do just what you want. They are easy to use and configure for your own tastes. The only thing mine don't do is have the capability to automatically download regional prices for the different ores or refined minerals from EVE. I have to go to Eve-Central to get the various prices to populate the series of spreadsheets which is not a big deal, just takes a few minutes to put in the auto-populate part of the spreadsheet. Contact me in game and I will share them with you or EVE MON for that matter as a starting point for what they may want to incorporate into their program.

• Destro NightDestro Night commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be handy, I like the idea, as I want to get into ship building.

But to be fair, I am new and I haven't yet discovered all of the other helpful sites.

• tinnsoldiertinnsoldier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there are many sites and charts out there that you can use i dont think this need to be incorporated into evemon.

• DrXenocideDrXenocide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that evemon is centered around skills and not economy, i dont want evemon to turn into eveMEEP.

Feedback and Knowledge Base