I suggest you ...

More "Worksheets"

More "Worksheets" like the mineral one I suggest one for raw ore, raw ice, and ice minerals. It would be nice to just "fetch prices" then punch in my numbers to get an idea of how much money I have in assets like you can with the mineral worksheet.

266 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I would like to see a ice calculator as well. I like the mineral worksheet and would like to see the prices added in and downloaded as well. Kimberly's idea looks like it would be extra helpful as well.

• Azrael Dinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be realy nice to have all the building worksheets in the same program also. I love evemon and it could be so much usefull.
        Like having the worksheets and you could add plans under them to make something. Like 10 ships plus modules and the sheet would show you what you need to make them.

• Kimberley Shepherd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be good if you could include a mineral/ore/ice calculator with ore vs minerals (ie. which is more profitable to sell)

• GoneMissing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also add worksheets for sleeper loot prices (for wspace folk) and for regular and Tech2 "standard" loot prices.

Feedback and Knowledge Base