I suggest you ...

Analyze...

Wouldn't it be great to be able to select a key "property" and then see what skills, implants, ships, items and so on that affect that property.
Example of properies could be "Veldspar mining", mining (generic), long range shooting, high rate of fire, and so on...

225 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ...... shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • milegrinmilegrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea especially when you are not sure what skill(s) you need to train to for example increase capacitor or drone range etc

• cleptoleocuscleptoleocus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like ..something to advise us the best set up for our plan ie --recommend implants.... and or recommend skill to improve a stat/skill/effect

• tinnsoldiertinnsoldier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think this would be most helpful for the newb that have not read a lot of guides. these kind of things are explained in great detail in most guides, but i see the value of an "at a glance" helper for people who are looking for what would help them in a specific area. for instance after 2 years i just learned that training electronic warfare drones affects the drone range of all drones.some suggestions may be: -shield tanking -mining -drones -speed -capacitor.

Feedback and Knowledge Base