Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chamblissbchamblissb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JimiAdminJimi (EVEMon Developer, EVEMon) responded  · 

If by POS fuel worksheet you mean the ability to monitor POS fuel, rather than calculate requirements then yes this seems reasonable.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ken KyoukanKen Kyoukan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jimi, I have one for fuel blocks although it would need converting to work with EVEMon,
        Please contact me ingame if you wish to discuss this option.

Jimi:
        Note about your Spreadsheet...

Download not available
        The following download is not available:
        https://rapidshare.com/files/270871324/POS_Fuel_Offline_Monitor_v3.5.xls | 0.00 MB
        The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:
        The uploader deleted the file.
        The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our Anti-Abuse team.
        The link is incorrect.
        The server is busy and can not process the request.
        File not found.

Supplemental: With a corp api, you can get the assets list and calender access, this should list the PoS' and their type/size and the fuel expiry dates.

• Archie FalconStormArchie FalconStorm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason EveMon is for Skills as EveHQ is for POS monitor and construction. Maybe we can come up with a combination of both for a complete Eve monitor program.

• smilingmonksmilingmonk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to compute requirements for the different towers and arrays as well to figure out what you wanted to anchor. From there it would be easy to continue to track the fuel requirements and ongoing cost of the POS since you would have already done the groundwork for what you were going to put up in EVE MON.

• Ice CodeIce Code commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be definitely awesome. Particularly, in case full API key entered, the app could have shown remaining days in the way similar to Queue \ Industry \ Market tabs.

I did my personal POS tracker in PHP. Instead of making complex auto calculation, I used manually entered CPU\PG values.

Besides, in case POS timers are equal (meaning, fuel components are equally balanced or deviate insignificantly) could be an option to show only one timer (17d 6h for e.g.) per tower.

In case my assistance appears valuable, please feel free to contact me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base