I suggest you ...

Maximize fitting

You could add a Button in the <import EFT> reading "Maximize" witch will add all skills effecting the fitting to their max level.
So it gets easier to max out the a shipes fitting.

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FindasFindas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RokkanRokkan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have a 'fly perfectly' button. Creating a skill plan that shows you what to train to fly a layout with perfect skills would be very useful, even if you manually remove some of the 30-day+ skills. This would be MUCH better than implementing Masteries, which a lot of people want now that certificates are gone.

• GetSirrusGetSirrus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have considered something similar to this. In EFT you can improve performance of the ships modules by toggling relevant skills. Would I would like to see is a way to compare the actual skills I current possess; compared to the changes I can possible skill up with, and have this difference imported into Eve-mon to review optomised order of learning/attribs.

• VesticlesVesticles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or simply a "Maximize Fitting" Option based on DPS, Cap, Shield Tank, Armor Tank, etc. and base it on current skills. EVEMON could automatically suggest fits for what you are looking to maximize. Then tweak from there.

• Jonny DuckJonny Duck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very nice feature. However not using certificates, beacuse certs are too generic. You do that by looking at the skills required and affecting each mod in the fit. If it takes 2 years to train that is not a problem. Important is to know you will get there and all is maxed out.

• AhrimanAhriman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd support this anyday! :D Either a button or simply a box in Item Browser above/below Required Skills that says Affecting Skills. It would be beautiful.

• Kalben TKalben T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

..mmm... suddenly.. sounds odd to me that we are the only two players who want to 'maximize' a fitting and do that passing through EFT, reading the list of skills, adding them manually in EVEMon... are we missing something???

• FindasFindas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thx Kalben that is exaktly what i meant with this feature. Because i do the same with EFT. ^^

• Kalben TKalben T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would reconsider this idea (if it's doable). I'm used to maximize my setup manually passing through EFT and checking the skills that affect every module. It's not necessarily a long plan when you own already most of the skills. For example I have a Vexor setup already maximized, I found a good setup for a Thorax and I want to maximize it, and the plan is only few weeks. Could also be possible to maximize skills for a single module (for example a MWD).

• Richard SlaterAdminRichard Slater (Admin, EVEMon) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For all but the simplest ship loadout, this button would result in plans of several years duration, paticuarly if the ships recommended certificates are taken into account -- some of those recommendations are outright crazy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base